Join Our Private Practice Team of Dentists
The world that awaits new dental graduates has changed a lot since Dr. Pugh graduated from dental school back in 1994. The two biggest changes she sees are the amount of student loan debt that new grads have and the rise of corporate dental. In fact, it seems most dental candidates we talk to walk out of dental school with huge debt and straight into a corporate dental job. But none of them want to work for corporate.
Our practice is an alternative for new dental school, GPR, and AEGD graduates. While most private practices seek associate dentists who have experience, we seek ones who are the RIGHT FIT for us, and for whom we are the RIGHT FIT.
We are now looking for a new graduate to join Dr. Melanie Pugh, Dr. Mary Midence, and Dr. Tracy Couillard in our general dental practice in Bonita Springs. Why is this an opportunity you might want to consider?
- Our Core Values are 1) Do the Right Thing and 2) Tell the Truth. This is an environment where you can feel certain that ethics and morals drive every decision we make and that what we say in person, and here on our website, is not fluff. We are always honest and transparent.
- Dr. Pugh has over 25 years of experience, and it seems like she has seen it all. Mentorship by Dr. Pugh, and collaboration with her and our other associates, makes our practice a truly special place for associate dentists.
- We obsess about our culture. Jody, our practice manager, focuses on two key aspects of the practice that significantly affect how associate dentists see our office: office culture and associate experience. Describing our culture is difficult to do. You really have to see it or, better yet, experience it to understand just how special our practice is.
- We are a fee-for-service (no insurance) practice in a community where people can afford the dentistry they need. We are in an ideal location and are rapidly growing.
- We obsess about the quality of our dentistry, so we don’t use cheap materials, labs, instruments, handpieces, or equipment. You will never hear your assistant say, “I’m sorry, Doctor, we can’t place another order until the 15th and we’re currently out of that.”
If this seems like it may be the dental home you’re looking for, send your CV to office@DrMelaniePugh.com and call Kaylen at 239-949-1805 to confirm that we have received it.
We look forward to speaking with you!
“I started dating Melanie (Dr. Pugh) just before her second year of dental school, and we got married just after we both graduated. I have been with her through all of her challenges as an associate dentist. I personally challenge myself to build an associateship model in this practice that removes all of the bad aspects that are standard in so many associateships. I felt helpless when Melanie was dealing with those issues, and I don’t want to see our associates ever go through them.” —Jody, Dr. Pugh’s husband and practice manager.
“One of the reasons I like working here is because of the mentorship and camaraderie between everyone I work with. It’s so nice to be able to work with people who I love to be around.” – Dr. Mary Midence